Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Very Exciting News....

I am excited!  My first column in our local                    newspaper, "The Vista" was published and delivered to the residents of "The Glade"...Fairfield Glade, and I have already met a  lovely lady via email because of                                        it...                                                                                                  
Now, it has been decided I will write a design            column bi-weekly....which is a bit daunting,              but  with as many years in design as I have, I think I can keep it fresh and helpful...and, hopefully,         interesting.                                                                                  
Should anyone read the article and wish to contact me, my email address is: jschatz53574@yahoo.com, and my phone number is 512-636-2811..solicitors      need not call, :)                                                                           

Feel Free to scroll down to read about staging one's home, and see some of my work.       I also have a link to my older blog, which goes back several years.
Cheerio from Lake Canterbury!

No comments:

Post a Comment